The Royal Society of Fine Arts has and does engage in a range of activities in cooperation with major international museums, cultural foundations and ministries in order to promote cultural dialogue and artistic exchange. These include UNESCO in Paris, the Ford Foundation in New York, Harvard Semitic Museum in Cambridge (Massachusetts), le Musée National d’Art Moderne du Centre Georges Pompidou in Paris, Victoria & Albert Museum in London, Musée d'Art et d'Hostoire in Geneva, Zacenta Gallery in Warsaw and Museums of Modern Art in Ankara, Cairo, Baghdad and Tunis, Benaki Museum, Athens: Fine Arts Museum, Valencia, Akureiri Art Museum and Reykjavik Art Museum, Iceland: Modern History Museum, Milan: Vittoriano Complex, Rome: Centre Culturel de Rencontre, Luxembourg: Foundation Tres Culturas, Seville, to name a few. It has also forged a number of close ties and cultural cooperation agreements with international organizations including:
• The Chicago Cultural Center, Chicago, USA
• Institut Català de la Mediterrania d’Estudis i Cooperatio, Barcelona, Spain
• Fondazione Laboratorio Mediterràneo, Naples, Italy
• Academia Del Mediterraneo, Naples, Italy
• Consortium of Museums of the Valencian Commune, Valencia, Spain.
• Femme Art – Mediterannée, Rhodes, Greece.
• The Art Reach Foundation – Atlanta, USA.
In Jordan, the Society cooperates with the Ministries of Culture, Education and Tourism as well as the University of Jordan, Yaromouk University, Al al- Bayt University, the Royal Institute for Islamic Studies (Al al- Bayt Foundation), and Darat al- Funun of the Khalid Shoman Foundation, as well as the Centre for the Study of the Built Environment CSBE.